Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Finally!

Yeaaa... so now I can pay back ESN and people I borrowed money from. It comes out to about 800 PLN, and it ALL FOR YOU! So I can keep bring you this super interesting content on first-hand experience throughout Europe!

At least I can eat something other than plain pasta now ;)
25/3/2014

^^^ Yet another blog post I organized and didn't completely fill out.
On 25/3 I got my debit card from Mama Poland (Owczarczyk reference) and proceeded to spend lots of money. I lived for 3 weeks on about 80 zloty, this included going out 2 nights. If you want to live cheap in Poland it's very possible, but it'll get old really quickly.

By the way, all of the milk here tastes/smells like corn. You get used to it but @#^$#% I couldn't handle it the first time.
4/6/2014

1 comment:

  1. hahaha Mother Poland always to the rescue! <3 Glad you have some source of money now!

    ReplyDelete